GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
By Uploading your data, details and relevant data, by filling in CV in our system / database – you are giving your agreement to us in order to process, store and keep all your personal data in our Database systems as it is required by The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
The personal data we hold on you will be held on the Company database for ten years. Please be assured your personal details will continue to remain private and secure and we will not share your personal data with any third parties without seeking your approval first.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a new regulation which replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC). The Regulation aims to harmonize data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which, commercial organizations can legally operate.
The GDPR will be applicable in Lithuania from 25th May 2018.
Privacy Notice and amendments as per GDPR for Offshorejob.eu / JSC GARTRUDA I.Kanto 22-4, Klaipeda, Lithuania
This Privacy Notice advises you how our company collects, uses and stores the data that you provide to us. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us immediately at I.Kanto street 22-4, Klaipeda, Lithuania or by telephone on 00 370 46 494544 or e-mail us: email@example.com
Our Legal basis for processing data: Data Processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interest pursued by Offshorejob.eu / JSC GARTRUDA except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject (you). OJ Crew has completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment and concluded that we have a lawful basis for retaining your data. OJ Crew provides work finding services and needs to be able to assess suitability, recruit and engage individuals on assignment/contract via our partners.
- What information we collect about you and the purpose of its use: When you contact us for the purposes of work finding services, we collect the relevant information needed by us to represent you to our clients for engaging your services for work.
- When we collect this information: We collect this information by face to face meetings, during telephone conversations, by email or via online submission forms.
- How we store your personal data: We hold your personal data electronically on our. Our servers are stored remotely at Bright Solid in a very secure cloud and hardware-based facility. These servers are guarded by state of the art firewalls to prevent cyber-attacks at the highest level.
- How your information will be used and who might we share it with: The information we collect will be entered into our database. Offshorejob.eu / JSC GARTRUDA use a CV template and populate it with your CV information which will be passed to our clients to allow them to review your suitability for work. We may also share your data with other third parties; as required by law, to arrange training and to process payroll on our behalf.
- Length of Data Retention: For candidates, we have engaged with, we will retain your data for up to 10 years after our professional relationship has terminated. Candidates registered for work finding services will be data-cleansed regularly and if no communication for 10 years, they will be deleted from our database.
- Rights to access your data: You have a right, to obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you free of charge and within one month of the request. If you believe that any information held is incorrect or incomplete, you should contact us. This will be amended promptly.
- Your right to object: You have the right to object to us processing personal data based on grounds relating to your situation. If you object to us processing your personal data we will stop unless: there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms or, the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim.
- Erasure rights: You have the right to remove consent for us to hold and use your data and can request erasure of your data if you feel that the data we hold is no longer necessary for the purposes for which you have provided it.
- Marketing: We take your privacy seriously and will only use your data to administer your record and to provide work finding services. We will not use your information or share your information with any other company for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
- Contact Details:
If you need any further information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 00 370 46 494544
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you fill in registration forms, submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs or any other user generated content facilities or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Collection of Other Information
The information collected by cookies is not personally identifiable, it only includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the site and geographical location.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to your device (e.g.: computer, iPad, smartphone) when you access certain websites. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a site to recognise your device. They are very common and without cookies many of your online activities would not be possible.
A number of cookies we use will last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and last for longer.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to disallow cookies using different types of browsers
Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our site you may not be able to use the key site features, such as signing up, logging in, and applying for job posts.
Necessary session management
- Enabling your login session so you can move easily from one page to another within the site and your page requests are loaded in smooth and secure manner.
- storing your preferences and selections;
- customising elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the site for you;
- collect statistical information about how you use the site so that we can improve the site;
- remembering that you have used the site before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the site;
Use of Your Information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
- personalising your visits to the Site to improve the services provided to you;
- informing you about the latest changes to the Site, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
- customer service and support;
- communicating (and personalising such communication) with you;
- conducting market research; and/or
- Carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the Site.
Sharing Your Information
We may share information about you with suppliers that we engage to help us provide certain services and/or functionality e.g online payment processing. We will use reasonable endeavours to control and be responsible for the use of your information by such suppliers. Furthermore, by using the Site, you consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (which may not provide the same protection for such information as the European Economic Area provides) in the event that the processing of your information involves such a transfer.
We do not sell, re-sell or distribute for re-sale your personally identifiable information. Our customers may only use the information provided in resumes and profiles of job seekers to evaluate seekers' qualifications for the customer's open job opportunities. Job seekers should be aware, however, that OffshoreJob.eu has no way to control how a customer actually uses the service and how they use the resume and profile information. If you believe a OffshoreJob.eu customer is using personally identifiable information inappropriately, please notify offshorejob.eu at email@example.com.
Subject to your consent, we may supply personal information about you to selected third parties so that they may contact you with information and offers which may be of interest to you.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, and change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures in place to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure as required by law in Lithuania.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, change your marketing preferences or have any other privacy queries, please write to us (including full details of your request) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org